[hylafax-users] too light

Please excuse me! I have asked this question before : my outbound fax is too
light, some thinner (in fact no too thin) lines are missing. Could anyone
tell me something more about the convertion from ps to fax mechanism? Is
hylafax using ghostscript? Or some routine written by hylafax itself? Please
suggest some more material I could study on.

Thanks!

==
====
Best Regards