[hylafax-users] Archive and management

Hi. Hope everyone had a good Páscoa. Just four
little(?) questions:). I enable the -a option in
/etc/cron.hourly/hylafax, wich i guess stop faxclean
purging the sent files(correct me if i'm wrong)and
enable archiving mode, because i have to store the
files. First question: i want store the outgoing files
in the user's home but i need change the permissions
files. For incomming fax we can set the permissions in
config.ttySx. How this can be done for outgoing docs?
The second question have relation with the first one
and could give the answer . My idea is storing the
files when WHY=DONE(in notify.awk). How in awk(or
gawk) we can write this?

chown user.user doc/docxxx.ps
cp doc/docxxx.ps user/

we can use the system() command but i mispelled
somehing wrong. I think the stuff will look almost
like this.

function attachPsFiles(file)
{
 system("chown " sender "." sender file);
 system("cp " file "/home/" sender);
}

The third question and the more interesting: How i can
get the information of which number was marked in a
incomming fax? I mean, if i have 2 numbers for
incomming fax, 123 and 456, hylafax store the number
in the same way he keeps the Caller Id? My idea is
asigning the incomming fax according to the number
dialled.

Fourth question:reading /var/log/messages i see this
line: ANSWER: Can not lock modem device. Log
transcript of a outgoing fax. This is normal? The
modem is not supposed been locked during the
operation? I hope not puting too much  questions:)))