Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFAX getting stuck on bad transmissions

Lee Howard wrote:

> At 12:17 PM 4/12/01 -0400, Christopher Curtis wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >I'm trying to troubleshoot some problems with an existing HylaFAX setup
> >that I'm not terribly familiar with (nor am I a HylaFAX whiz, either).
> >The website is being cantakerous so apologies beforehand if this is a FAQ
> >or has been answered before.
> >
> >First, the system is Linux, kernel 2.2.14, a Slackware variant, and
> >HylaFAX is version 4.0pl2.  There is a single modem attached to the
> >system.
>
> Maybe somebody else wants to, but given the number of fixes between 4.0pl2
> and 4.1beta3, I'm inclined to request that you upgrade before trying to
> figure out communications problems for the old code.

:(

Not my system.  I found this in messages though:

Apr 13 11:18:03 faxserver FaxQueuer[811]: Assertion failed "Interrupted
job timed out", file "faxQueueApp.c++" line 1363

Looks like it might be a bug ... requiring recompile anyway.

If I can convince these guys to go Debian I'll certainly upgrade.  =)

Thanks,
Chris