[hylafax-users] Fax Gateway

Hi,
I have installed HylaFAX on FreeBSD and it can run nicely with Unix
delivering TPC.INT style faxes but what I'd like to do is to let my users
(over 3000) to be able to send faxes just by having UserName@FaxNumber
submitted by e-mail. I am running Exim and was wondering if anyone has
managed to do this. I'll highly appreciate any HOWTOs as to achieving
this. All I would like to have is to allow anyone with the e-mail address
of *@ourdomain to access this service, which I guess is done via
hosts.hfaxd. I'll be running multiple servers in multiple locations so I'd
also like to have a number that is in town B where server B is located to
be routed to server B.

Thanks in advance.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington Wananchi Online Ltd.,
wash@wananchi.com 1st Flr Loita Hse

H. L. Mencken suffers from the hallucination that he is H. L.
Mencken -- there is no cure for a disease of that magnitude.
		-- Maxwell Bodenheim

PGP signature

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions