[hylafax-users] trouble on setup

Dear webmaster,

    My name is Rodrigo, and I am in Brazil.
    I have been setuped hylafax server to answer my private network.
    It is working out ok, however when someone (user) try to send one
fax to one fax machine that is answered first by one person and after
this person give the fax signal to my server it isn't sended.
    Why my server hasn't been worked when it send fax to this kind of
phone fax, I mean, one machine that one person answer first of the fax
machine?
    Can the hylafax server deal with this kind of fax machines?
    How can I resolve this problem?

Thanks

Rodrigo Noroaldo de Castro Fernandes