[hylafax-users] Faxgetty hanging

I just experienced a problem where an incoming fax mysteriously stops.
Faxstat reports that it's still receiving and the log for that fax doesn't
show any errors but also doesn't show any normal end of comms. It's as
though the log is left open with the line and faxgetty is waiting forever
for the fax to continue.

I reported a similar error a week ago but received no response because I was
using libtiff 3.4  with hylafax4.1beta2. I've now re-updated to
libtiff3.5.5-7.

I will send the log and modemconfig if you wish but is there a timeout that
I can set for an incoming fax. When I did a "ps ax | grep fax", the faxgetty
controlling the line showed it had been running for over 80mins.

Best Regards,
Dennis Fellows
dennis@lamtop.com