Re: [hylafax-users] Strategy for status needed

Lee,
Does the -R option pass through the same "notify" script(s)?
Does it/will it actually report on a per file sent basis?

So testing will occur this evening...

I, of course, can't handle e-mail, I need to report status
to another system via another method. I'm just trying to
get the "raw" status info to play with in my scripts.

At 04:21 PM 4/11/01 -0600, Lee Howard wrote:
>At 05:50 PM 4/11/01 -0400, Jeff Herring wrote:
> >OK...Now I'm sending multiple files to one destination.
> >I need a strategy to determine the status of the send
> >preferably on a file by file basis as they are being sent
> >or queued to be sent.
> >
> >Any suggestions as to where I should start?
> >notify script or ?
>
>If you're using sendfax, just include the -R option.
>
>Lee.

Jeff Herring  /  jeffh@sldsi.com
Seacoast Laboratory Data Systems, Inc.
Voice:  603 431 4114  x14