Re: [hylafax-users] faxing like virus

> Jason Kwok wrote:

>     Hylafax is working very well for me. But yesterday, the power of
> our building went off for 3 minutes, and so the hylafax went down, my
> WHFC went down. Before this, I had just send ONE fax to ONE recipient.
> But a few minutes after restoring all the power, I found the hylafax
> server is sending the fax (the one I have just mentioned) to all
> recipient contacts inside my WHFC address book. Virus? No, I'm just
> kidding. Is it the WHFC's or Hylafax's problem? Does anyone have this
> kind of experience before?

Hi,

my last researches about this problems leads to a
bunch of paper lying on the shift key of a user. I don't think
that this happens due to power outage (but i haven't tested
whats really happens when WHFC and HylaFAX is stopped this
way).

Uli

PS : Please switch off html it looks really ugly here.
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom
http://www.uli-eckhardt.de              http://www.transcom.de