[hylafax-users] Same problem

Hi

Regarding the problem I was having yesterday, I was reading the faxq man
page and something occurred to me. The man page mentions that faxq can be
run with or without faxgetty - from the logs, I'm wondering if maybe faxsend
and faxgetty aren't being made aware of each other. The two lines that made
me suspect this are:

FaxGetty[2363]: MODEM USROBOTICS SPORTSTER V.34+ FAX /

and

FaxSend[3949]: MODEM USROBOTICS SPORTSTER V.34+ FAX /

Does this mean that faxsend is talking directly to the modem? Should it be
doing that? (I would have thought that it shouldn't be doing that, since
faxgetty should be using the device).

--
Chris Jones
IT Department