[hylafax-users] Win2K splits print jobs? (lpr | sendfax)

Hi All,

I'm using my faxbox in combination with Win clients which send
their faxjobs to the faxprinter. All works fine, however, when using
Win2K the PS printjob is divided in 2 documents of which 1 (the
small one) produces an error (because the Faxnumber trigger could
not be found), the second file is faxed OK. Is there a way to prevent
this from happening? The printer settings are the same as with
Win98 clients. (Yes, I send a PS header with each job, I believe
this makes sense?).
Another anoying thing is that the document name is garbled
whereas in Win98 the correct document name passes through.

Thanks!
Johann