Re: [hylafax-users] Sending with faxcovers don't work, without faxcover ok?, using default faxcover.ps!

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 10:10:01AM +0300, TeijoTykkä wrote:
> Defaul faxcover.ps, client whfc 1.08, server 4.1beta3 on rh 6.2.
> Faxing without cover works fine, but with coverpage, result is following?

Did you *upgrade*?

coverpg changed, (as we seem to tell people weekly), and if you
upgraded the binary, and didn't upgrade the faxcover.ps -- *even if you
didn't modify it* -- then you'll get this error.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink