[hylafax-users] no fax being sent..

Im doing some further investigations now, why no fax is going out
and /var/log/messages tells me this:

Apr  5 09:14:33 servant FaxQueuer[1674]: SUBMIT JOB 7
Apr  5 09:14:35 servant FaxQueuer[1674]: NOTIFY: bin/notify "doneq/q7" "format_failed" ""

I took a look into the FAQ and saw that the sequence for
sending a fax should look a bit different, even if I let out, that
some notify, that should happen at the end of the faxing process,
failes..

Usage: ./notify qfile why jobtime [nextTry]
Why does it already is processing the doneq??
In /docq I see my document, but it seems, that my submitted
fax never enters the sendq directory..

Marcus, now totally puzzled