Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax installed properly on Suse 6.4

>At 09:25 AM 4/5/01 +0800, Iris Wang<Wizdomtech - Senior Programmer> wrote:
>>I installed Hylafax on SuSE 6.4 , when I firstly run the script faxsetup,
>I set
>>faxmodem to /dev/ttys1(just ttys1), but " inout or output error " occured,
>>after I setup modem by yast, I run faxaddmodem -s 9600 modem , the error
>>message disappear, I start the hfaxd , but I can't sendfax like this:
>#sendfax -d "9,realfaxnum" -n somefile,
me stupid, could you explain this to me?
"9,number".. you need to dial a 9 to connect  your fax to the outer
world? Im asking this, because I have the same problem, but I need
to dial an extra zero for outside connections..
But I do not have any other faxmachines here, so noone will send a fax from
my server to my faxmachine, because of that I added the extra zero
into the config files..
LongDistancePrefix:     00
InternationalPrefix:    000

>>sendq is blocked, and I can't faxrm the job with the message "can't kill the
>>job, unspecified reason (scheduler NAK'd request)".
>>why and how to?
>
>libtiff problems.
Why is this a libtiff problem? My first suggestion would be a problem
in the modem config.. sadly I have the same problem, no fax going
out, but I can receive them..

Marcus, puzzled