[hylafax-users] Anyone using hylafax and vgetty successfully?

Is anyone using hylafax along with vgetty to successfully answer fax and data incoming calls? If so, what are the command line options that you are passing to vgetty via VGettyArgs tag in the hylafax config file?

I am able to get hylafax to receive faxes when a call comes in on distinctive ring (RING A) and I finally got vgetty to run when a call comes in on RING B. When I do a ps -ef I see that both faxgetty and vgetty are running on the same device (/dev/ttyS2) but vgetty never sends the beep and starts recording. I think I am not passing the "connections" off to vgetty correctly because I don't have the correct arguments in VGettyArgs. By the way, if I stop hylafax, faxgetty, etc and change /etc/inittab to run vgetty on /dev/ttyS2, vgetty answers the line, sends a beep and starts recording, just as it should.

Does anyone have a working fax and voicemail system running with Hylafax and vgetty????

Thanks,
   Anthony