[hylafax-users] Hylafax ?

My name is SSgt Mateen, USAF, and I work at USUHS (www.usuhs.mil).
 I would like to pick  the group's brain if I could. I too have been
tasked to provide a
cheap faxing solution.  Working at a college there are tons of fax
machines working overtime.  I've been tasked with setting up a system
where there is one centralized fax-in phone number for the university.
From
there I would need to read in the fax and disperse it to the person it
belongs to.  I've been tasked with setting up a database (done) with
everyone's
name and assigning them a  faxid number.  I will use the following page
http://131.158.7.207/uis/Rafiq_HTML/fax2.php to allow people to
find out what there faxid number is.  Once the fax come in it will
need to recognize the faxid number and then send the fax in an email to
the person it belongs to.  If the person is not found I will have to
return a message to the fax machine saying what ever error occurred.

  The OCR will have to be tweaked so I can get the faxid number off the
incoming
fax.  I will worry about sending an error fax after I have the other
parts built.  Steps will be put in place to keep the database current.

It seems to have gone from a team effort with my just doing the
PERL programming to my doing the whole thing.  Imagine that.
If you have any suggestions please feel to email with them.  Thank you
in advance.