[hylafax-users] Multiple covers or templates

I have several single page fax I would like to send regularly to different
users. I would like for these to be like a cover page with a message in the
comments box. The problem I have is that I do not seem to be able to send
just the cover page.

Is there a way to send just the cover page?

Secondly, I have some templates that I would like to accept variables like a
cover sheet (may even some new variables).

Is there a way to merge data into a template before sending?

Any suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated.

Thom Dunaway
thom@wheretostay.com

www.wheretostay.com