[hylafax-users] Removing the fax log from email notifications

Hello:

I removed a few lines from faxrcvd-mail to avoid having all the log printed
on the message. Now I have only the attachment and an additional line that
identifies the sender. It works fine on my RH 7.0 server.

Another server running RH 6.2, and the same Hylafax version 4.1 beta2, only
shows two lines in the message. It was working before, except for the log.
Both are using libtiff 3.5.5. What could be wrong? Thank you.

--
Alfredo J. Cole
alfredo@acyc.com