[hylafax-users] Re[2]: Hylafax and RH6

Hello Lee,

LH> At 07:10 PM 2/26/01 +0100, Marcin Krol wrote:

>>lut 26 19:03:15 inet FaxGetty[29356]: ANSWER: Can not lock modem device

LH> What else is using your modem? And are you referring to the modem as
LH> /dev/ttyS1 or /dev/modem in your faxsetup and faxaddmodem sessions?

I have no /dev/modem link. I use modem solely for faxes and AFAIK
nothing else is using the device. I used ``cua1'' as name of
the device (IIRC, somebody wrote in docs that this may be better
for device supposed to both receive and send information).

Interestingly, even though I sent three faxes and received one,
faxstat doesn't show info about completed jobs:

[root@inet status]# faxstat -d
HylaFAX scheduler on inet.btweng.krakow.pl: Running
Modem cua1 (+48.12.2693605): Running and idle

Regards,

Marcin Krol

...Put knot yore trust inn spel chequers