[hylafax-users] Scripts and mailling list spirit

Ok. First of all. I subscribe the mailling list and still impossible submit
post directly. Any idea? Second. I need put this notify and notify.awk
stuff till next week to start with the stress tests(integration with Lotus
Notes and AS400). Is there any kind person who could give me where i can
set sendfax with the option -D by default(no client programs for that!)? I
need that Hylafax works like a print->fax and mail->fax so, probalby i will
biuld my own scripts. for that could someone tell me how hylafax gives
output? Because i'm not a bash programmer(unfortunaly they give lessons in
BShell programming the yera next i take the major) and no time to
understand some perl scripts even if the language is close to TCl wich will
be my script language, and i need print the outgoing fax with messages in
the header and sent email notification with the fax attached for archiviing
task. Thank you