[hylafax-users] Hulafax on Redhat 7.0

Hi every one,
I am new to this list and need some help.
Using Redhat 7.0 and hylafax-4.1beta2-2rh7.i386.rpm.
I also have an static IP address.
I have a USR internal modem that works fine and I can
send / receive faxes.
What I am trying to do is to setup a windows client
with Samba.
I noticed I have to setup /etc/hosts.hfaxd
in order to give access to users to use hylafax.
I can't figure out how to do it.
I read man pages and How to's but without any success.
When I do faxadduser with the correct options,
it doesn't do anything. /etc/hosts.hfaxd has correct permissions
and chmod as follow:
-rw-------    1 uucp     uucp           0 Feb 24 16:52 hosts.hfaxd
I treid  to do manually add some users and then
telnet to the port 4559 but when I do user and pass
command it tells me can't login.
And yes I reloaded /etc/init.d/hylafax stop and start
each time I do any changes.
What am I missing?
Any advice is appriceated.
I also edited the file hfaxd.conf and removed the #
for this line.
UserAccessFile: "/etc/hosts.hfaxd"

Regards,
Ali from Canada

--
This e-mail is sent by using Linux Redhat and Pine.