Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax - mailfax og formmail.pl

Hi Dieter,

Formmail.pl is a cgi script that allows you to make a form on your website, and
submit the content of this form in an e-mail. Probably one of the most used form
scripts on the net. Do a search for "cgi formmail.pl".

The most common procedure is that formmail gathers the info and sends it to
sendmail. Due to the nature of the pre-programmed hidden field "recipient"
sendmail knows that it needs to send the content of the form in a mail to the
"recipient", ie sales@mydomain.com.

What I'm trying to do is to have a user to fill out an orderform on our
webpages, and have formmail send it to the recipient "user@faxnumber.fax".
Mailfax deals with the rest....

Dieter Kluenter wrote:

> Hello,
> "Harry M. Aasterud" <harry@aasterudweb.com> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > After seeing the power of Hylafax and faxmail, I wonder : did anybody
> > ever tried to get this thing to work with formmail.pl? I found no
> > referense to formmail in the archives, so therefor this question.
>
> What is formmail.pl ?
> Or are you talking about formail ?
>
> -Dieter
> --
> Dieter Kluenter   | Systemberatung
> BFI Rendering und Image Processing
> Tel: 040.64861967 | Fax: 040.64891521

Kind Regards,

Aasterud WebCom
Harry M. Aasterud      Tel.: +47 / 74 16 11 42
Utvik                  Faks: +47 / 74 16 11 43
NO-7730 Beitstad       http://www.aasterudweb.com
Norge - Norway

the system manager.

Aasterud WebCom for the presence of computer viruses.