Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax - mail to fax

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 09:10:30PM +0100, Harry M. Aasterud wrote:
> Thanks for this valuable tip ;-)
>
> So, I ran the m4. Sofar so good. I can't restart sendmail, since
> this is not running on my server. Well, yes and no. Let me explain.
> Sendmail is disabled on the server. This because of my mailserver
> Dmail (www.netwinsite.com). However, Dmail replaced the file sendmail
> with it's one sendmail. Because of this, all scripts that refere to
> sendmail are beeing routed to Dmail.

That's fine... but it means that the instructions on how to set up the
gateway aren't going to do you any good.  I apologize if my other
message didn't make that clear.

> What I like to test now is if Hylafax works with Dmail aswell. But

Not so far as I know.  I seem to recall that the mail-to-fax gateway
depends on the fact that you can teach sendmail about new addresses
classes by modifying it's configuration files.

Whether that's possible with Dmail, I have no clue.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink