[hylafax-users] my recvq directory is empty

I cannot figure this one out.

I recently upgraded to the RedHat 7 RPMs for Hylafax.  I also am using the
faxrcvd and faxrcvd-mail scripts (from the howto).  Everything works great,
except the faxes are no where to be found.  They print, and are emailed, but
the recvq directory is always empty.  Even more bizzare is that I get the
faxcron email each night with a list of the faxes received.

What part of hylafax actually stores the fax?  Is it in the faxrcvd scripts?
Is anyone else using the Redhat 7 RPMS?

Why arent my faxes being stored!!!!!!!!!!!

Help!

Thanks,
Matt