[hylafax-users] mail to fax gateway problem

This message passed thru mail.sims.co.il
SiMSecured mail relay for the presence of computer viruses.
I installed hylafax-4.1beta2 under Suse Linux operating system.
I'm trying to configure mail to fax gateway on my hylafax.
I work with qmail as a mail server.
As I find at hylafax site , I made the following steps to configure mail to fax gateway:
1.I copied the script mailfax.sh-qmail from the source code to /local/etc.
2.I added .fax:fax to /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains.
3.I added |/local/etc/mailfax to /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-fax-default.
After all those steps , my mail to fax gateway is still not work , I tried to send an email to fax-number@domain.co.il and I did not receive the fax .
thank you for your help
Dalit

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions