[hylafax-users] Trouble with Postscript

    I am having trouble with Postscript with bot changing the Coverpage
and Recieving faxes.

I have the latest Curret as of 01/10/01 and installed on Redhat 7.0

I have it all up and working sending faxes and the Samba client working
and the Fax-gw working Great.

But when it comes to Changing the Coverpage thats a problem, I know it's
everyones problem but I can't even get a .ps file without the logo. I
don't want big changes juts no logo would be great for this point. I
have followed make-faxcover instructions using tgif and printing it and
then using the script to convert it and it just errors out with the
following error.

Your facsimile job to 85693382 was not sent because document conversion
to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:

%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: IS ]%%
GNU Ghostscript: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1
/bin/cat: write error: Broken pipe

I don't know if this is something specfic or could it be to do with
RH7.0 being so recent. Has anyone any ideas?

With recieving of faxes I get the email and every thing but it says

recvq/fax00003.tif
(ftp://xxxxxxx.com.au:4559/recvq/fax00003.tif):
Could not open recvq/fax00003.tif; either not TIFF or corrupted.
ReceivedOn: ttyS0
CommID:     c00000021 (ftp://xxxxxxx.com.au:4559/log/c00000021)

I have even tried to open the Tiff file on its own to no avail. Can
someone point me in the correct direction to solve this problem as well.
Thanks guys

Great Fax server LOVE it now I have it mostly working.

David Uzzell