[hylafax-users] Sending simple fax problem

Hello all,
i have installed HylaFax4.1b2 from red hat rpm archive and all basic
configuration seems to be done. I am able to connect to HylaFax via telnet
or ftp, but not to submit a job.
I have tried:
JNEW
JPARM DIALSTRING ...
JSUBM

It seys: Faild to submit job 1: Unspecified reason(Scheduler NAK'd request)

I found also problem with LIST command(via ftp i can not upload files):
Cannot build data Connection:Connection refused

Any Idea?

Thanks for any suggestions.