	Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 15:52:10 -0800
	From: The HylaFAX Samba dancer <fax@fmf-fax.facey.net>
	To: bin@fmf-fax.facey.net
	Subject: your facsimile request failed

	The faxnumber is not recognized in your fax of
	Wed Feb 7 15:52:10 PST 2001

	The faxnumber is recognised via this text:
   	Fax-Nr : ddd-ddddddd
	No spaces or characters are allowed between the digits, just a -

	Please correct and retry

It doesn't seem to matter how much I monkey with the Fax-Nr line.  I keep
getting the reject email no matter what variation I use on the number.

Anyone have any thoughts?