[hylafax-users] samba queue

Hi,

I've attempted to setup  an lpd/samba queue for faxing (using
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2000-09/msg00071.php as a guide) and am not
having much success.

I can see and print to all my /etc/printcap printers from windows.  I've
created the Apple Laserwriter printer on my client machine that points at
the faxlp printcap entry on Linux/hylafax which uses the input filter in the
link above (yes it's been chmod'd to be executable) but still nothing
happens when I print to it.  No new log in /var/spool/fax/log, no entries in
/var/log/messages, no nothing!

Can someone point me in the right direction to find out why nothing happens?

Thanks,

Rusty Wilmes
Systems Manager
Facey Medical Foundation
Work 	818.837.5665
Page	818.603.3293
Email	rwilmes@facey.com

"It is best to assume that the network is filled with malevolent entities
that will send packets designed to have the worst possible effect."
					- F.Baker, RFC1812