[hylafax-users] Remove Queued faxes

I have searched the lists and even read the manuals but I still cannot manage to remove
a fax from the queue!
For all I have tried:

faxrm JID does not work.
faxalter -p JID neither.

The files are owned by uucp.

Does anyone mind giving me the 1-2-3 of removing a fax from the queue and
a little FLAMING???

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

The learning of books that you do not make your own wisdom is money in the
hands of another in time of need. -old Sanskrit proverb

PGP signature

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions