[hylafax-users] Re : Hylafax & Delphi

I made a Hylafax Client with Delphi. (16 Bits)
I use F.Piette components, not Jedi ones, it works fine;
However, my Client is incomplete (I cannot send fax, i use
WHFC for this function).
For Now, window display is in French language, but this can be easily
internationalized. (Read all captions in a ini file, for example);
This client is able to display SendQ, DoneQ, Server status, etc...
I can add ReceiveQ too.

I join D_hyla.exe file, and a mini-Howto for using it.
If you are interested, I can send sources files, for collaboration in
further
developpement.
You have to configure your Name server, port, UserName.
You have to send your jobs with an other client...
(I try to make direct fax sending operationnal, for now).
DblClick on an item of the list open a window with job priorities.
You can view fax jobs, provided you have installed GhostScript 5.03 or
more) on your
Windows machine.
Del key allow to delete a Job, provided you are able to.
(i.e. You must have admin rights on Hylafax server : see Hylafax docs for
that).

I don't know anymore on receiving faxes w/HylaFax, and i MUST do it for
one of my customer. Can you help ?

c.devise   c.devise@wanadoo.fr

CDI sarl

filename="hylaclient.doc"

<<< .chaos/fsys-file; name ="D_HYLA.EXE": Unrecognized >>>

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions