[hylafax-users]

Hi,

I've been searching through the archives to see if it is possible to use
Hylafax to talk to an Ascend MAX modem pool.

There seem to be quite a few posts dating back a few years saying, "wouldn't
it be a wonderful idea", however nobody seems to say whether it is possible
or not.

Can anybody help ?

For those who don't know, the MAX is a bank of modems which sits on the end
of an ISDN-PRI line. I can telnet to a specific port on the MAX and get
access to one of the modems within it, from where it is possible to issue
standard AT commands to control the modem...

Regards,

Rob Leadbeater