Re: [hylafax-users] MultiTech MT2834ZDXI/0316D Config File...

At 12:52 PM 1/31/01 +0900, shobu@ume2001.com wrote:

>If you use MT2834ZDXI perfect, please show me your configuration file.

Is your modem not being detected and automatically configured by
faxaddmodem with the default prototype?

If it is, then you may want to try using Class 1 instead of Class 2/2.0 or
vice-versa.  (You need to re-run faxaddmodem to change the Class.)
Generally speaking, HylaFAX's Class 1 is more stable than its Class 2/2.0.

If it isn't being automatically detected, then... I hope you have an AT
command set manual for the modem.