Re: [hylafax-users] notify

At 08:40 PM 1/29/01 -0800, Michel Donais wrote:
>> From sendfax manpage:
>>
>>        -R          Enable  notification  by  electronic mail when
>>                    the facsimile has been delivered and  when  it
>>                    is  requeued  for  retransmission.  By default
>>                    HylaFAX will  notify  the  submitter  only  if
>>                    there is a problem with a job.
>>
>So I already understand that statement; I tried it without success -R as -D.
>
>My problem seem's that Sendmail doesn't receive the mailing request and as
>for inbound faxes; I'm not notified.
>For now I'm out of resources and try to find help to find my way out.

My guess it that during configure the location of sendmail was incorrectly
deduced.  (I've actually had that happen to me before, too.  But I caught
it quickly before I saw any symptoms.)

In your etc/setup.cache file, where is the location of sendmail specified
(i.e. SENDMAIL='/usr/sbin/sendmail'), and is that the correct location of
sendmail on your system?

If it's wrong, change it, and then restart HylaFAX and see if it helps.