Re: [hylafax-users] Unable to send faxes...and WHFC freezes after send

At 12:03 PM 1/26/01 -0500, Riley, Jimmy wrote:
>        Do you have to set up users on the faxserver? Can you use the same
>modem for outgoing and incoming? I have faxes sitting in the box box but it
>never tries to send them. Also now WHFC freezes after it sends the doc to
>the server. Thanks in advance.     Jimmy Riley              Attachment

Depending on how you send faxes you may or may not need to set up fax users
in etc/hosts.hfaxd, however, generally the answer is yes.

Yes, you can use the same modem for incoming and outgoing.

If your faxes aren't going out, it's probably because faxq or something
isn't running.  Did you start the HylaFAX init scripts?  What OS are you
running, and how did you install HylaFAX - and what version?

You probably could make good use of reading: http://www.hylafax.org/howto