[hylafax-users] expected page not received - error

Hello,

I've been running HylaFAX for about two months now.  I receive 95% of
the faxes sent to the server, but the other 5% I get a "expected page
not received" error (T.30 T2).  This generates a large log file about
2Mbs.
I am using an external US Robotics "Sportster" Model 5686 modem
connected to a RH Linux 6.2 box.
I have made all the necessary configuration changes to the
'config.ttyS0' file and double checked the NVRAM settings in my modem,
everything seems to be in order.
Is this a modem issue or software issue or both ?
What can be done to remedy this situation ?

Sincerely,

Mark Welborn
Network Administrator
Electro-Motor, Inc.