[hylafax-users] Cannot print from notify script...

Hello All,

When printing faxes from the faxrcvd script all works fine
(in my case to a remote printer)
tiff2ps -2 $FAXDOC | lpr -PSHARP
no problems there
but I want to do the same in the notify script, but now lpr cannot
print the job (connection lost?)
cat $PSDOC | a2ps -PSHARP
works fine, however, I would rather print the tiff using
tiff2ps -2 $FAXDOC | lpr -PSHARP
If I type the command at the prompt everything works fine, but
when Hylafax invokes the script it can't print.
My guess is that there's something wrong with my file permissions
but I haven't been able to figure out which and why...

Thanks!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Johann Sijpkes,
Manager IT