[hylafax-users] COMREC error while receive

Hello,

I get "COMREC received DCN" error too many times, while I receive facsimile.
I read the archive, but no useful tips was found.
While the fax is receiving, the hylafax creates a tif file, but after it,
the file disappears.
I find only a log file about the modem activity.
The sender get no errors, seems everything is ok. So, some facimiles lose.
It makes big trouble here. Can anybody suggest some instructions?

My environment is:
Debian GNU 2.2
Hylafax 4.1 cvs version 2000.10.29
Moxa multiport card, with 5 acorp external modem.

I put some logs, and config files to
http://dumballah.tvnet.hu/~ilazar/c00008152
http://dumballah.tvnet.hu/~ilazar/hfaxd.conf
http://dumballah.tvnet.hu/~ilazar/config.ttyM4

In the log I found RECV: REJECT page quality, 8-line run (max 5)
can I increment that 5 to a higher value?

Any tips are welcome,

ps: sorry for my basic english.

Thanx

Imre.