[hylafax-users] requeue of failed faxes.

I am having the problem of trying to send multiple faxes and in the instance
that one fails, it is removed from the queue. I nee to know if there is a
flag for the sendfax command or some other way to requeue those failed faxes
to try again after the rest of the queue is done. It happens often that
employees at my company's branches will send multiple faxes and then go on
to doing something else while the faxing should be going on. I want the
requeueing to occur automatically. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank You For Your Help...

Sincerely

Jerry Grieve
Superior Pool Products, LLC