[hylafax-users] Dynalink V1456 VQE

Hi,

  I've  configured HylaFax to send and receive faxes. I have two modems
an USRobotics 28800 Fax Modem and a Dynalink V1456 VQE.

  With the USRobotics HylaFax work fine but I have some transmision
problems with the Dynalink one.

  I've used the default configuration (class 2), but the faxaddmodem
asks me some information that I don't know how to answer. I give you
some information:

  Modem manufacturer is "Venus K56FLEX V.90 kfav163 Serial s60598Va".

  Warning, the prototype configuration for your modem uses a different
  DTE-DCE communication rate () than the rate that you have
  selected (38400).  Unless this prototype configuration file is setup
  to automatically switch baud rates for facsimile communication, 38400
  may not work correctly for sending and receiving facsimile: check your

  modem manual to make sure that 38400 is acceptable.

  Command to enter Class2 [AT+FCLASS=2]?
  Command to abort an active session [AT+FK]?
  Command to setup data bit order [AT+FBOR=0]?
  Command to enable HDLC frame tracing [AT+FBUG=1]?
  Command to set polling identifer [AT+FCIG]?
  Command to setup copy quality parameters [""]?
  Command to enable receive capability [AT+FCR=1]?
  Command to set/constrain modem capabilities [AT+FDCC]?
  Command to query modem capabilities [AT+FDCC=?]?
  Command to set session parameters [AT+FDIS]?
  Command to set local identifier string [AT+FLID]?
  Command to set Phase C timeout [AT+FPHCTO=30]?
  Command to receive byte-aligned EOL codes [AT+FREL=1]?
  Character sent before receiving page data [""]?
  Command to set polling request [AT+FSPL]?
  Command to enable DTE-DCE stream comm. mode [AT+FTBC=0]?
  Wait for XON before sending page data [yes]?

Can you help me?

Thanks,

    Manuel Martínez Valls