Re: [hylafax-users] Cover page with multiple destinations

----- Original Message -----
From: Lee Howard <faxguy@deanox.com>

> >I'm using Hylafax v.4.1beta2-135 on a Suse 6.4
> >Using a text editor, I've found the two last lines saying:
> >%%EOF
> >showpage
> >If I delete the 'showpage' command all is right
>
> Unfortunately make_faxcover doesn't work with 4.1beta2 currently if you
are
> using 'commentsX'  This is soon to be rectified.

Indeed, my cover page was designed with an old version of tgif and this
seems to work..
I've not tested with a newer version.

> I'm thinking you're looking at a WHFC problem.  Try doing this from a
> command line to see if it changes the coverpage information (as I trust it
> will):
>
> 'sendfax -x "company1" -d "friend1@1234567" -x "company2" -d
> "friend2@7654321"'

It seems to be a WHFC problem. In command line all seems to be right.
but I didn't use my own coverpage. Do you think this is important ?

Eric Kennedy van Dam
System Administrator
Multitel-Telecom
E-M@il: eric.kennedy@telecom.fpms.ac.be