Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax problem

I assume that you don't have /etc/rc.d/init.d/hylafax in your system either?

Seems that the 8rh6 RPM wasn't built properly.  You've got to get the
startup scripts there.

Giulio, it may not be a bad idea if we post the startup scripts somewhere
until Darren gets a chance to rebuild the RPM and repost it to the ftp
site.  I've got online space, if needed.

Lee.