[hylafax-users] Compiling w. Non Standard Libs

Hi all,
I'm in a bit of a pickle...I'm trying to compile hylafax-
4.1beta2 on one machine but install it on a target
machine. (The target machine doesn't have gcc or any
devel tools).

My problem is that there are library differences between
the two machines. I've placed the target machines libs
in a special directory on the development machine, but I
can't get hylafax to link against those libraries. It
keeps finding the system libraries and using them.

How do tell the hylafax autoconf scripts to use those
libraries to link against? (Static compiling is not an
option unfortunately - since the target machine only has
a 100 MB HD)

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks,
Barry Stinson