[hylafax-users] Q:smbfax_how?

hI !
Using hylafax v4.1beta1  as server under linux : suse 7.0
My server is OK under linux : no problem and I can use Susefax normally to see or
send faxs
But I have installed smbfax 1.1  to use the fax as client on our lan  (after trying and
uninstalling WHFC, W2HFC and SuSEFax on windows and forget  many
problems I have encountered), but I have a problem to configure it :
 as client for windows : I have follow the documentation (thanks ales inconnu :) )
but if I can normally put faxs on the "printer", and configure correctly 'I hope'  the
smbfax ' script to run (including MD5 directory...),  I can't configure all the scripts
(I m not so good ! )
exactly : per example, I don't know if my temporary directory I announced as Fax
(/etc/httpd/cgi-bin/fax) keepin empty....so empty..when I launce faxs (they go only
in /tmp  on the server) is correctly configured...........
I don' t have messages anymore by the smbfax-cron
so the results : I don't receive mail to confirm that I have launced fax and there ' s
no call to fill texts done by the cgi-bin script as well
What an horror !
life's so easy ?

thanks to help me on how (almost where) to make changes !
GIBUS