Re: [hylafax-users] whfc

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pierluigi de Palo" <lh.solinf@tiscalinet.it>
To: <hylafax-users@hylafax.org>; <lh.solinf@tiscalinet.it>
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 7:11 PM
Subject: [hylafax-users] whfc

> Hello everybody!
> First of all my best wishes to you all!
> Now the problem:
> I had some difficulties (impossibility) to install the whfc on a pentium
> machine, win95 and not much ram. The error message was regarding the
> connectione to a respurce (ole or odbc dll) missing.
> Anyone knows what's happended?

You might go to the Transcom site (Whfc) FAQ's page, it has some information
about your topic, it's about the twelveth question down from the top.  It
suggests that you may not have ODBC drivers installed on your computer.
Here is the link to Transcom http://www.transcom.de/whfc/whfc_faq.php

I Hope this helps.

Mark Welborn