[hylafax-users] Which modem sent a fax?

If HylaFAX can use 2 modems, and I don't specify one of them with -h,
then it will choose between them automatically.

How can I know, after a fax has been sent, which modem HylaFAX used to
send that fax?
Looking at faxstat man page, there's only the "m" format string that
indicates what modem the user chose with "-h", but I don't see a format
string for what modem HylaFAX actually used.

Thanks.

--
giulioo@pobox.com