[hylafax-users] ppp conection and fax

Hello;

I have a linux box whith suse 7.0 running hylafax. I  have only one
modem on ttyS1, and i use it for ppp conections with remote servers and
to send fax. The problem is that if i have an established conection with
ppp and i send a fax at this moment, hylafax send a signal to modem,
reset it and close ppp conection to send the fax. Does anyone knows how
to configure hylafax to wait until the modem is free?

Thanks in advance, Jacobo