[hylafax-users] Sending Attachments through Netscape

Dear Users,
I have been looking at a lots of options to send a attachment i.e a
document in any format from Netscape oven my linux machine but all the
attempts were unsucessful.
I am using new version of hylafax-4.1beta2-7 and libtiff-3.5 along with
ghostscript-5.5 over RH6.2.

I have  installed hylafax for both outgoing as well as incoming faxes.

The netscape uses the hylafax gateway of which entries i have given in
the sendmail.cf from sendmail-mangle.php and it works fine to send
faxes as text/ascii formats but not as attachments.

Whenever i send a attachment it comes on the otherside of the faxmachine
as garbbled.
I have tried to use the dirks faxmailer options but did not help and
also the sendmail configuration was disturbed.
i have all the scripts installed i.e faxrcvd,faxrcvd-mail,
fax2ps,ps2fax.php2ps,pcl2fax etc under /var/spool/fax/bin.
I can send faxes as .ps from command prompt using sendfax command but
the sendmail demon does not somehow recognise the sendfax as it uses the
faxmail which uses the ascii stuff i guess.

When i was going through mailing list i found the mmencode has to be
changed from mmencode to /bin/mmencode but where and in what script is
still a ?? in my head.
It also mentioned something like 7bit transfer code or something which
was latin

Please help me as it is getting fustrating as i am not able to use the
windows pc here at my place.

Any help in this regards will be appreciated.

Thanks in advence

Regards,
Manish.