[hylafax-users] Switching modems when 1 fails..

Hi All,

Is there a way to make Hylafax alternate faxmodems when the
transmittal fails? I'm running 2 different faxmodems (Class 1 and a
Class2) to avoid modem incompatibility. My Class 2 modem has a
problem with a certain fax but once the fax is scheduled it stays on
the same faxmodem while the other (compatible modem stays idle).
Is there a possibility to try another faxmodem after a failure?

Thanks!
Johann