Re: [hylafax-users] Do I need to instal X-Windows ?

Great thanks a lot.

The Hylafax install procedure for solaris
http://www.hylafax.org/howto/install.php#ss2.7
says I should run "faxsetup" after the "make install".

I get the following errors:
"FATAL ERROR: /usr/local/bin/gs does not exist or is not an executable
program!

The file:

    /usr/local/bin/gs

does not exist or this file is not an executable program.  The HylaFAX
software expects this program to exist and be in this location.  If the
program resides in a different location then you must either reconfigure
and rebuild HylaFAX or override the default pathnames in the distributed
software through one of the HylaFAX configuration files (consult the
HylaFAX documentation)."

Any idea how I can avoid this ?

Thanks again

Richard J.