Re: [hylafax-users] Problems with setting up session/server tracing in 4.1beta2?

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Augustyn, Robert non Unisys wrote:

[snip]

> When I try to send page using sendpage "sendpage -p 1 test" I get following
> email.

Is paging enabled?

Did your configiure screen look like this?

[24] Init script starts faxq:           yes
[25] Init script starts hfaxd           yes
[26] Start old protocol:                no
[27] Start paging protocol:             no

If so, edit <path_to_hylafax_spool_dir>/etc/setup.cache and change
HFAXD_SNPP_SERVER='no' to HFAXD_SNPP_SERVER='yes'

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 887-1469
tim@multitalents.net